Sunday, June 27, 2010

Turning 27th

This was just my way of telling something special because you are my best friend:)



(1) Today must be your birthday because the sun is shinning bright



(2) The clouds that are usually hiding it are now nowhere in sight

(3) The birds are singing joyfully as they go happily on their way.Maybe knew this was a very special day

Happy birthday for today

(4) Birthday greetings from my heart.I wish you more than words can say



Chocolate Indulgence by Secret Recipe(special edition with pink colour.hehe)



We've been good friends for the past 11 years ago.I don't to see my friend much anymore.Thank you friend.For all the things that mean so much to me.
THANK YOU FOR:

  • concern and understanding

  • listening with your heart
  • cheering me when i'm blue
  • bringing out the best in me
  • silly times we laugh out loud
  • things i can't explain
  • looking past my flaws and faults

  • all the time you spend
  • all the kind things that you do
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.More than i can express:)







No comments:

Post a Comment